Certified Performance Coach
Certified Performance Coach
Personalized Solutions to Address Complex Performance Challenges.
Struggling With Performance Issues?
Mental skill development does not happen by chance. Mental skills must be taught and honed by trained professionals, such as a Mental Performance Coach, through repetition and guidance. My programs are tailored to the specific needs of each athlete.
I have worked with hundreds of athletes on the mental and physical components of their sports, and throughout the years, I’ve noticed the massive need for counseling in sports. That is what led me to this career field today. I have confirmed that many athletes go through ups and downs during their sport journey.
Why Athletes Need Mental Performance Training.
Many children can struggle with the idea of failure, so much that they lose the focus on fun.
Pre-Teen and Teen Athletes
While pre-teens and teens are getting older, they are still kids. Failure can be difficult for them to overcome.
A lot of college athletes have scholarships that allow them to attend college. While this seems easy, it can actually be very challenging.
I aid clients in improving their relationships, careers, and day-to-day lives by bringing clarity to your goals and identifying what is holding you back.
If your team is falling short of their potential because they lack the mental skills needed to perform at a higher level, mental performance training will get them there.
Sign up for My Monthly Highlights.
Frequently Asked Questions
The following are ways an athlete benefits from mental performance coaching:
- Teaches and reinforces tools and strategies to use in any challenging situation during competition.
- Hands On Approach- Activities to reinforce confidence & Positive Self Talk
- Mental readiness
- Ability to relax
- Energy and emotional control
- Control of thoughts and images
- Performance anxiety
- Peak performance enhancement
- Lacking confidence
- Lack of self-awareness & focus
- Fear of failure
- Negative internal dialogue
- Recovery from injury
- Mental blocks
- Strong-headed coaches
- Mental imagery
- Managing the mental stresses of recruitment and tryouts
- Parents’ guidance and support
My approach is not to tell you what to do. I teach you how to do it. I make sure my athletes are highly aware of what isn’t working in their sport and develop tools and strategies that they can implement at any time during competitions to get them on top of their game.
I help my athletes develop pre-game routines for readiness and aid in the ability to focus. Controlling your energy and arousal is key to ensuring you rise to the top!
I will show you:
- How to get focused
- How to let go of a weak practice or game
- How to realize when your game isn’t at its best
- Setting training goals
- How to reach your goals
- How to improve your mindset and motivations
- How to break through fear of failure and performance anxiety
- What to do to improve your confidence
“Challenges are a sign of life! What makes us alive and grow is facing a challenge head-on.”